- Choose your denomination - starting at $10 (Subject to availability. A $2.95 issue fee will be added at time of purchase).
- Use domestically anywhere Visa Debit is accepted.
- Take advantage of protection services and prevent loss and theft by registering your gift cards. Information is included with each card.
Now Offering Gift Cards
Looking for the perfect gift but don't have the time to shop?
Boulder Valley CU now offers gift cards at all of our branches!
To find the nearest branch location to you, click here.
- Application - Download the Balance Transfer Application found HERE and mail it to our main office at: 5505 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303, Attn: Balance Transfer. Once we receive your application a member of our staff will contact you to finish the rest.
- Secure Message Inquiry - Log into your Online Banking account, navigate to the "Contact Us" section and send us a Message. Make sure to have "Balance Transfer" in your subject line and the following information in the body of the message: Creditor's Name, Full Account Number, Payment Address, and Amount to Pay for any cards you are wanting to transfer in. A member of our staff will be in contact with you to finish the transfer process.
- Call Us - To speak with a member of our staff directly, call 303.442.8850 and select Option 3. We would be happy to take your application over the phone.
- Balance Sneak Peek - This feature lets you see your most recent balance quickly without having to enter your username and password.
- Person-to-Person Payments - Send money securely to anyone with only their email address OR phone number.
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit your checks without having to visit an ATM or Branch. Just snap a picture, tap the account and you're done!
Skip Your Next Loan Payment!
If you made the resolution to save money this year, we can help by putting a little cash extra back in your wallet!
Now you can skip your Auto or Personal Loan payment any month of the year!
Use your newfound funds for shopping, travel expenses and so much more!
The process is easy - simply visit our Request Form below and a member of our staff will contact you to finish the rest.
Start off the New Year right with help from Boulder Valley Credit Union!
By participating in the BVCU payment deferment offer, you are requesting to defer your loan payments as indicated above. You agree and understand that:1.) There will be a $25 processing fee for each payment deferred; 2.) You must specify whether your loan is paid with an ACH or payroll deduction in order for BVCU to stop payment. If BVCU is unable to stop your ACH or payroll deduction payment in time, your payment deferral may be delayed until the next scheduled payment; 3.) You must specify whether your loan is paid by auto-deduct through online banking or another method from any banking institution (including BVCU). BVCU is unable to stop payments set up through these methods. Any payment(s) that are approved for deferral but automatically made through an automatic payment method will be re-directed as a deposit into your share account; 4.) Deferring your payment(s) may result in your having to pay a higher total finance charge than if you made your payment(s) as originally scheduled. Interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding principal balance during the payment deferral period; 5.) The payment deferral may extend the maturity date and payment terms for each of your loan(s) on which one or more payments are deferred, and you have to make more payments to extinguish the balance of your loan(s) than was originally specified in your loan documents. In the event your payment deferral request is granted, you agree to fully cooperate with BVCU to sign any and all documents requested by BVCU to: a. Document the payment deferral and loan modification; b. Preserve any and all BVCU security interest and rights indicated on the initial loan documents; 6.) If you elected to add GAP or Warranty Coverage to your loan(s), the coverage may not extend beyond the original maturity date; 7.) You are required to resume your payments when the deferral period is over; 8.) Your loan(s) must be current on the day the payment deferral is requested and must not have been 60 days or more delinquent during the last 24 months to be eligible for a payment deferral; 9.) You must have made six (6) consecutive monthly payments to your BVCU loan(s) to be eligible for a payment deferral; 10.) You cannot defer a payment on any loan for two (2) consecutive months; 11.) All payment deferrals are subject to Credit Union approval; 12.) Maximum of two (2) deferrals are allowed per year; 13.) Payment deferrals are not available on Real Estate Loans (including Home Equity) & any Line of Credit loans (visa, overdraft, etc).*
Don't Get Stuck With A High Credit Card Balance!
Consolidate your high rate credit cards into a new, low rate!
Are you tired of building up credit card balances only to have their great rates melt away? Now you can transfer your high interest rate balances to a single BVCU Card with zero balance transfer fees and a low rate of 4.99% APR!
There are 3 easy ways to apply:
There’s no limit on the number of card balances you can transfer and no fees…
no matter what! Enjoy life with one easy, affordable payment.
This great offer isn’t going to be available long. Act today.
The Latest In Mobile Technology on BVCU Mobile
We have packed our Mobile Banking App with some exciting features!
Your Android and iOS devices have more banking functionality than ever before!
In order to access these features, you will need to visit the Apple App Store on your iOS device or Google Play on your Android device and search BVCU Mobile.
For more information on ALL the great features BVCU Mobile has to offer, click below:
"Faces Of The Flatirons" A Documentary On Boulder
As a collaborative effort between students from Monarch High and Boulder High, the film provides an interesting look into what makes Boulder such a unique city.
The students created the film as part of Boulder Valley CU's Video Internship Program where they learned the basics of video creation from start to finish as well as the logistics behind planning a short feature film. The film was submitted as an entry to the Boulder International Film Festival.