Home and Auto Insurance Now Available
Boulder Valley CU is making it easier and more affordable for our members to obtain quality auto and homeowners insurance through a strategic alliance with our new insurance provider, Johnson-Archuleta Insurance Group. This partnership allows our members to receive discounted rates* on insurance while also having an insurance rep available in-branch to discuss their insurance needs.
By collaborating with top insurance companies such as:
~ The Hartford
~ Safeco Insurance
~ State Auto Insurance
~ and many more
To find out more, click the button below:
* Discounted rates are only available on newly established insurance policies through Johnson-Archeluta Insurance Group in partnership with Boulder Valley Credit Union.
- Balance Sneak Peek – This feature lets you see your most recent balance quickly without having to enter your username and password.
- Person-to-Person Payments – Send money securely to anyone with only their email address OR phone number.
- Bill Pay Enrollment – Now you have the ability to enroll in Bill Pay on your device without having to connect through Online Banking.
- Contact Us Form – We expanded our Contact Form to allow you the member, more room to talk to us.
NEW Features Added To BVCU Mobile
Mobile Banking has been updated with some exciting new features!
We have enhanced our mobile banking apps for Android and iOS devices with a few new features and upgraded functionality:
In order to access these new features, you will need to visit the Apple App Store on your iOS device or Google Play on your Android device and update the BVCU Mobile app.
For more information about ALL of the great features BVCU Mobile has to offer, click below:
"Faces Of The Flatirons" A Documentary On Boulder
As a collaborative effort between students from Monarch High and Boulder High, the film provides an interesting look into what makes Boulder such a unique city.
The students created the film as part of Boulder Valley CU's Video Internship Program where they learned the basics of video creation from start to finish as well as the logistics behind planning a short feature film. Additionally, the film was submitted as an entry into the Boulder International Film Festival,