Mobile Check Deposit
Feature of BVCU Mobile Banking App
Sometimes we can’t always make it
to the branch
or even an ATM.
With Mobile Check Deposit you won’t need either!
You can access this exciting feature
by opening the Mobile Deposit module
within the new BVCU Mobile App.
Convenience at Your Fingertips!
Depositing checks has never been so easy and fast. Save time by accessing BVCU Mobile to deposit your checks, but keep the following important items in mind:
- You are allotted up to 5 deposited checks a day, or up to $2,500 in total deposits.
- You are allotted up to 20 deposited checks a month, or up to $10,000 in total deposits.
- You MUST have been a member for at least 60 days and have an account in good standing in order to access Mobile Check Deposit.
- Your funds will be subject to the same holds and availability of funds as a check deposited in one of our branches. Please read the confirmation message carefully after submitting your mobile deposit.
In addition to Mobile Check Deposit, BVCU Mobile also features Bill Pay, as well as first generation Mobile Wallet and Mobile Payments technology. Get BVCU Mobile for FREE on your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. For more information, click on Mobile Banking.
- Select the account you want the check to go into.
Then enter the amount of the check.
- Next you will be digitally capturing your check
by taking images of the Front & Back of your check.
- First select the "Front" example image.
- This will open the camera on your device.
- Align the front of your check in the camera screen.
- Hit the "Picture" button in the bottom right.
- The image of your check will now appear in the "Front" image area.
- Repeat these steps for the back of your check.
- NOTE: Make sure that your endorsement and account number are on the back of the check.
- To complete the transaction select the "Submit" button.
- When the transaction has successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation message and the deposited check will show up in your Mobile Deposit History within the Mobile Deposit module.
Your funds will be subject to the same holds and availability of funds as a check deposited in one of our branches. Please read the confirmation message after submitting your mobile deposit carefully for details.
If you are unable to access Mobile Deposit
- To qualify for Mobile Deposit you must have been a member for at least 60 days and have an account in good standing with the Credit Union. This means that you must not be delinquent on any loan you have with Boulder Valley CU or have an excessive amount of NSFs in a specified period.
- If you meet these qualifications and are still unable to access Mobile Deposit please call us at 303.442.8850 and select Option 2 to speak with a Boulder Valley CU staff member.
Download BVCU Mobile
To download our App visit either the Apple App Store or Googe Play on your device and search "BVCU Mobile."
Available through these stores:
If you do not have an Apple or Android device you may access BVCU Mobile via the browser on your device by typing in bvcu.mobi in your browser web address bar. Please note, however, that functionality will be limited and that many of the newest features of BVCU Mobile will not be available from within the browser only version