Mobile Banking Applications
We Added Great Features To Our App - BVCU Mobile!
Balance Sneak Peek -
Simply pull down the login page to reveal the balance of your account. This feature lets you see your most recent balance quickly without having to enter your username and password.
Person-to-Person Payments -
Send money securely to anyone with only their email address OR phone number. P2P Payments is the fastest way to send money electronically to another person.
Boulder Valley CU offers the most advanced mobile banking technology for both your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet – BVCU Mobile. Our latest update features Person-to-Person Payments, Balance Sneak Peak, and enhancements to our Bill Pay module and Contact Us Forms. Read below for a full list of features, and click on the links under “BVCU Mobile Resources” in order to access a User Guide and a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
- Review transaction history
- Transfer between accounts
- Make Mobile Check Deposits
- Make Person-to-Person Payments via
email or phone number
- Pay bills via integrated Bill Pay
- See account balance quickly without logging in with Balance Sneak Peek
- Locate the nearest ATM, Branch or Service Center
- Link other account numbers under one
- Set Rate Watch alerts
- Set account notifications
- Text Banking
- BVCU Mobile is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into Online Banking from a web browser on a computer
- Passwords are required to login
- Inactivity time-out period
- Auto logoff any time you exit the application
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Challenge Question Security
- Out-of-band enrollment
Download BVCU Mobile
To download our App visit either the Apple App Store or Google Play on your device and search "BVCU Mobile."
Available through these stores:
If you do not have an Apple or Android device you may access BVCU Mobile via the browser on your device by typing in bvcu.mobi in your browser web address bar. Please note, however, that functionality will be limited and that many of the newest features of BVCU Mobile will not be available from within the browser only version