Enjoy secure access to your Boulder Valley CU accounts 24 hours a day with our free Online Banking service.
All you need is a personal computer, internet connection, and password. Since Online Banking is a direct connection to the Credit Union, all of your transactions take place immediately.
With Online Banking, you can manage your money your way:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View 13 months of account history
- Make loan payments
- View all Credit Card account information
- Order checks
- Pay bills
- Receive statements electronically
- Setup email alerts
- Request Change of Address
- Apply and open new deposit accounts
- Apply and open new loan accounts
- Track spending habits
- Obtain secure email support
- And much, much more…
Online Banking Security
At Boulder Valley CU, you can be assured that you will have the latest and most advanced security related to Online Banking. Per government regulation by the FFIEC, Boulder Valley CU has installed additional security questions when performing the following actions within Online Banking:
• Adding a new Payee and then Scheduling a Payment to that Payee
• Editing the address of an existing Payee
• Editing a payment that was previously setup
You may be presented with out-of-wallet questions when performing these actions in the future. These questions are ones that only you would know the answers to. Please be advised that this additional security precaution is required for all financial institutions, and that it has been added for your own security and protection.