How to Become a Volunteer at BVCU
Volunteering at your Credit Union can be a rewarding and educational experience. You'll learn how your Credit Union operates and become active in the decision making process of a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
|Available Volunteer Opportunities|
No opportunities are available at this time.
Volunteer Application/Other Volunteer Positions
We are always accepting applications for volunteer positions that are voted on by membership annually. If you are interested, click Volunteer Application to open a pdf version of the application (make sure to view the pdf in Adobe Reader or Internet Explorer).
Return your completed form to any BVCU location. If you prefer, you can email email@example.com or call 303.442.8850, to have the application mailed.
Volunteer Opportunities Overview
- personal satisfaction realized by serving fellow members
- playing an important role in maintaining vital competition in the financial services marketplace
- nurturing the credit union philosophy of "people helping people"
- gaining new skills through continuing education & experience
- a belief in the credit union philosophy
- a willingness to attend meetings and participate
- an understanding of and/or willingness to learn about basic business concepts
- the desire to be a team player
- to at all times, act in the best interest of the members and the credit union
Board and Committee Volunteer Opportunities
Board of Directors Overview
Supervisory Committee Overview
Boulder Valley Credit Union's Supervisory Committee ensures the financial well-being of the credit union as well as the prompt preparation of accounting records and reports. The Supervisory Committee ensures the effectiveness of internal checks and balances, adherence to established policies and procedures and the overall safety and soundness of credit union operations.
You may need Adobe Reader to view and print these applications. If you do not already have it, click here to download a free copy.