Welcome to the NEW Premier Members CU!
Welcome to your new Credit Union family!
By now you may have heard that Boulder Valley Credit Union has merged with Premier Members Federal Credit Union to form the new Premier Members CU.
As part of this merger we wanted to give you a look into the histories of two great credit unions and a nod to the exciting future in store for our memberships. Check out our Intro Video here.
Wonder What Happens Now?
Currently, it's business as usual for members and your accounts. Credit union integration will happen both gradually and carefully over the next 12-18 months. We will let you know how your accounts are affected in advance of any changes along the way. For information on the account integration process as well as Frequently Asked Questions, visit our website at bvcu.org/merger.
- Take a Vacation
- Purchase your Dream Car
- Pay for College Tuition
- Consolidate High-Interest Credit Card Debt
- Or anything else your heart desires…
- Balance Sneak Peek - This feature lets you see your most recent balance quickly without having to enter your username and password.
- Person-to-Person Payments - Send money securely to anyone with only their email address OR phone number.
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit your checks without having to visit an ATM or Branch. Just snap a picture, tap the account and you're done!
Get Your HELOC On!
Your home has equity that you can use to fund your next big home improvement project!
For a limited time you can open a Home Equity Line Of Credit, and we’ll take care of your Closing Costs for you! No need to fund home improvements? Use your home’s equity for other needs, wants, or desires as well:
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A HELOC with the NEW PREMIER MEMBERS CREDIT UNION!
* Promotional Annual Percentage Rate of 3.25% is good for new qualifying HELOCs only. Not valid for refinancing of an existing HELOC or purchase money seconds. Application must be received after 4/30/15. Limited time only. Limited funds available. Promotion may end at any time. No closing costs up to $300 for those loans under $150,000 (appraisal costs may apply in some cases) and with a minimum loan advance of $5,000 at time of closing. Standard underwriting guidelines apply. The promotional rate will end on 8/31/16, and your rate will adjust on 9/01/2016 to the original qualifying rate of the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate + the margin as stated in your original loan documents. This is a variable rate line of credit and is subject to change with the Prime Rate. Speak with a loan officer for complete loan information
The Latest In Mobile Technology on BVCU Mobile
We have packed our Mobile Banking App with some exciting features!
Your Android and iOS devices have more banking functionality than ever before!
In order to access these features, you will need to visit the Apple App Store on your iOS device or Google Play on your Android device and search BVCU Mobile.
For more information on ALL the great features BVCU Mobile has to offer, click below:
"Faces Of The Flatirons" A Documentary On Boulder
As a collaborative effort between students from Monarch High and Boulder High, the film provides an interesting look into what makes Boulder such a unique city.
The students created the film as part of Boulder Valley CU's Video Internship Program where they learned the basics of video creation from start to finish as well as the logistics behind planning a short feature film. The film was submitted as an entry to the Boulder International Film Festival.